Friday

::Half of 2010 Has Passed Us By::

Salam and dear all (can i write in English - this always happens when i feel empty and have smtg so deep to share):

Another month has started...it is Jun already...it still confuses me how 6 months pass us by so quickly...it happened in just a blink i guess...another half of 2010 has gone, the next half of the year ahead, so does another series of chapters of my life...

If i can turn back time, i would go back to the good old days of mine and enjoy a very bit of my life during that childhood time...that time, no tears fell for problems no smiles potrayed for revenge no pain felt for broken hearted...

Well all those sweet memories are all in the past now...memories will always remain as memories... I am back to my reality...the place where i stand strong now... I am happy with my life indeed...living wif a happy family, good and loving husband, adorable son amir darwisy, good career...oh then i realise how i shd be thankful to Allah for His blessings and love....this is what we call there are good things behind all the difficulties we've been testing before...Thank you Allah..Thank you....will not stop praying for more and more good things ahead...insyaAllah...amin...

No comments: