Saturday

::Dear Husbands, Please Listen and Understand::

Salam,

Dear ol, fllowers and frens, and ppl out there...

Today is saturday, so it s my off day... just feel really at ease when i dont hv to stare at all the files stuck on the desk in my office...it is the time to spend wif my beloved family especially wif hubby and son...while waiting for 2 pm to come, we gonna attend my SIL reception in nilai..yet it is stil more hours to go...

But i couldnt lie to myself dat smthg has bothering and hassling my head...i keep thinking of the matters discussed with my fren yesterday...after a long time of not seeing and be so alient to each other, we nver expct to meet in such situation...

We knew each other during our studies time in UiTM Shah Alam and did not meet each other after graduated from the institution... But now, Both of us are married and she (just like myself) is having an adorable and cute baby boy...our lives is similar, being a mother...is the most valuable status given by Allah...but, unfortunately, we are not sailing in a same boat...i am a way more content than her i guess...and for that i should b very thankful...my life is more stable and happier...what happen to her?

With a gloomy and dim face, she started to share her feelings...hoping for me to understand and listen to her...dat was what i did....i lend my ears, i opened my heart to her stories, i cleared my mind from being bias, try to be positive and tried my best to put myself in her shoes...

Ya Allah, her stories made me cried...in fact...we've cried together myb bcs of the same status we are holding now made it easy for us to feel and been touched by the stories....she has been suffering from the Day one of her marriage...her husband has totally changed and tend to neglect her feelings...her voice had not been listened, her desire was rubbish to the husband, her tears were nonsense to him, her problems and dificulties were burden....she has no one....luckily there is her son, who is everlasting spirit, courage and guts...i felt sympathy for her...

what she wanted is only an understanding and love from her hsband...pls appreciate her...your wife who gave the most precious thing is dis world, your son...pls appreciate her sacrifices, pls acknowledge her contributions, pls aware of her desires....the care and attention that she needs...she deserves dat all...all wives deserve dat from their husbands...pls understand, it is not difficult to gear and attempt your wife's heart...

to my fren, i know how u feel...but i cant really figure out the best words to describe how i felt inside...what i can say is..pls b strong..at least be strong enuf for your son...and if u need someone to talk to you can always find me...ya Allah, now i know, i should be very thankful to You for granted me a loving, tolerate and understanding husband...i hope he wont change...i really hope so....

Today's entry is about real and true stories...real and sincere confessions made by a wife who is really frustrated, dissappointed and getting 'vanished' in her own world...

Dear Allah, pls bless her....grant her wif all Your love...amin...

No comments: